We love what we do. Enhancing the end-user experience is exciting, and we love to celebrate it. Join our team of industry professionals as they help shape the skyline.
Our engineers work with top Architect, Developers, and Construction Firms delivering exciting facilities within various markets including Corporate/ Commercial Office, Higher Education, Healthcare, Sports & Entertainment, Mixed-Use, and Retail, to name a few. We offer each employee the ability to grow professionally by working closely with seasoned engineering professionals.
Ingrained in our culture is teamwork, dedication, and commitment. We are dedicated to encouraging a work-life balance for each employee by focusing on health & wellness, flexibility, and overall job satisfaction.
Employees are challenged to learn and think outside the box. Professional development is encouraged and sponsored for every employee, and mentoring is practiced at every opportunity. Conway & Owen values their employees and their families. We have made it priority to offer opportunities to include families in activities we have throughout the year and support our employees personal needs as life changes.
The office environment is professional yet relaxed and fun… it is not uncommon to see individuals taking a break to play a quick game of pool! Conway & Owen encourages its employees to take advantage of health & wellness options offered as part of their standard benefits package.
Interested candidates should email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Conway & Owen is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
Standard employee benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Health care insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Cancer protection assurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Group term life insurance
- Long-term/Short-term disability
- AD&D insurance
- Accidental Advantage (24-HR Accident) insurance
- AFLAC Hospital Choice
- Retirement benefits – 401(k); a match program is available
- Continued education, professional licensure certification and industry organization involvement
- Community involvement opportunities
- In-office gym
- Employee and family events, including picnics, holiday parties
- Friday morning weekly breakfast
- Business casual dress code
- On-site basketball court and covered patio
- In-office pool table
- Bi-monthly smoothies
- In-office activities
- In-office Lunch and Learns