Conway & Owen engineers work closely with top architects, developers, and construction firms delivering design services in various commercial markets. We offer each employee the ability to grow professionally by working closely with seasoned engineering professionals.
Ingrained in our culture is teamwork, dedication, and commitment. Conway & Owen encourages a work-life balance for each employee by focusing on health & wellness, flexibility, and overall job satisfaction.
Employees are challenged to learn and think outside the box. Professional development is encouraged, and mentoring is practiced.
The office environment is professional yet relaxed and fun! It is not uncommon to see team members taking a break to play a quick game of pool! Conway & Owen encourages its employees to take advantage of health & wellness options offered as part of their standard benefits package.
Low Voltage Systems Engineer / Designer
Successful candidate will generate engineering drawings and specifications for low voltage telecommunications, security, and audio-visual systems for construction projects. These projects will include a wide variety of building types and system applications. This person will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary project team through the entire range of project phases including marketing and proposals, project planning, engineering and design, construction, and project close-out. The successful candidate will have exceptional skills in planning, organization, system engineering, construction integration, and communication.
- US Citizen
- Experience and proficiency with Revit building information modeling software
- A minimum of 2 years of experience developing construction drawings under the direction of others for either electrical, structured cabling, security, or audio-visual systems
- Proven ability to communicate well in both written and verbal communications
The ideal candidate will possess the following additional skills and experience:
- BS in Electrical Engineering from ABET-accredited college or university preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in design of complete structured cabling, security, or audio-visual systems including device selection, system connectivity, and integration into the built environment
- Experience in construction period services, including answering RFIs, review of submittals, and field assessments
Duties will typically be performed in an office environment, at construction sites for new facilities, or at existing facilities undergoing renovation. Periodic travel will be required for site visits and client meetings within the United States.
Conway & Owen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Conway & Owen is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
If interested, send your resume to email@example.com.