Wayne Owen, P.E.
Principal | CFO | Mechanical Engineer
Mr. Owen is a founding member of Conway & Owen and serves as the Principal Mechanical Engineer. With more than 20 years of experience in the mechanical engineering industry, Mr. Owen’s reputation is based upon his exceptional expertise in results-oriented projects and his ability to forge and maintain client relationships.
Mr. Owen represents Conway & Owen in the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) and International Code Council (ICC). He is a registered professional engineer in 22 states, holds a national certificate with NCEES and is an Energy Star Professional Engineer.
Raised in Georgia, Mr. Owen is a graduate of Vanderbilt University with a Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering and received his MBA from Mercer University. He and his wife have a daughter and son.
Wayne’s Project Experience Includes:
- Atlantic Station Revitalization & Expansion – Atlanta, GA
- Mall of Louisiana Power Center – Baton Rouge
- Greystone Power Headquarters – Paulding County, GA
- Three Ballpark Center Thyssenkrup Americas Headquarter – Marietta, GA
- Jackson Healthcare Corporate Expansion – Alpharetta, GA
- Jackson Healthcare Corporate Headquarters – Alpharetta, GA
- Twelve24 Office Building – Atlanta, GA
- 700 Northpark – Atlanta, GA
- Avalon 8000 – Alpharetta, GA
- Avalon 10000 – Alpharetta, GA
- CBeyond Communications – Atlanta, GA
- Metropolis Hi-Rise Condominiums – Atlanta, GA
- Chattahoochee Technical College Academic Building – Canton, GA
- Document Technologies – Washington, DC
- Yellow River Reclamation Facility – Lilburn, GA
- Home Builders Association of Alabama – Montgomery, AL
- Vernal Pike Manufacturing Facility – Bloomington, IN
- Fountains at Parkside – Knoxville, TN
- Oakland Park Condominiums – Atlanta, GA
- Resaca Battlefield Visitor’s Center – Resaca, GA
- The Paramount Apartment/Hotel/Retail Hi-Rise – Tuscaloosa, AL
- Art Institute of Jacksonville – Jacksonville, FL